What makes you different or weird? That's your strength — Meryl Streep

Monday, August 24, 2026

pssst… blog friends, this one's for you πŸ‘€ πŸŽ€

If you're a CuriosiTEA and you have your own blog, I added a little space at the end of the CuriosiTEA Check-In where you can tell me about it + leave your link!!

I really want to discover more of the blogs being made by people in the BBR community, and I might feature some of them in future BBR Blog Shoutouts

AND you can request an article!! πŸ‘€
Have a weird historical question you've always wondered about? A topic you've been dying for me to rabbit-hole into? Tell me. I might turn your question into a future BBR article!

And speaking of shoutouts… the Blog Shoutouts section is officially on BBR!! πŸ’»πŸŽ€

You can find it in the footer at the bottom of the blog. It's where I'll be featuring some of the blogs I discover through the CuriosiTEA community ♡

So if you haven't answered the Check-In yet… this is your sign πŸ‘€

πŸ’Œ CuriosiTEA Check-In

And even if you don't have a blog, I'd still LOVE your answers!! Your responses genuinely help me decide what BBR should explore next.

Stay unapologetically curious <33

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dead Don't Stay Quiet

Imagine standing in front of a monument in a city you have never visited. Names are carved into stone. Some are hundreds of years old. Some...